Here’s my 5 things Autumn edition! If you’d like to participate, please simply use #5ThingsAutumn in the hashtags:) I look forward to reading entries!
5 Favorite Autumn Colors:
- Burnt Orange
- Dull yellow
5 Favorite Scents:
- Cool Evening Breezy
- Log fire
- Crisp morning air
5 Favorite Flavors:
- Cinnamon Sugar
5 Animals I love seeing in Fall:
5 Favorite Autumn Related Items:
- Colorful leaves
5 Favorite Fall Hobbies:
- Take pictures
- Walk and enjoy the scenery
- Watch horror movies
- Enjoy hot bubble baths
5 Things Autumn Always Reminds Me:
- Every color is vibrant and beautiful!
- No two days should ever be the same.
- Change is a dance; one we should learn.
- Endings bring new beginnings.
- Calories don’t make up the holiday meals, it’s love.
So much to enjoy ❤️
Hope you enjoyed reading! Thank you for stopping by!
With Love and Light,