Today’s been quite busy, my friends! I hadn’t forgotten about you, though! As the day went on, life got crazy. I was peopling.. In cars.. mingling in the general public!
But, let me focus on the good and right things that happened, today.
- I FINALLY cleaned out the junk on my 3rd row of seats in my car!! It just feels so much better!! I had gardening fencing and the grass weed stuff.. summer beach sand toys.. umbrellas! Haha! Seriously, something for every season.
- My kids and I went to our favorite restaurant! They were well behaved. The food was amazing. The place wasn’t overly crowded. I treated my little helpers; they worked so hard on the cleaning.
- I was able to talk to this super sweet and funny guy! I’ve known him for years now; but, I never took the time to really get to know him. I’m thankful I am now!
- Later this afternoon, as my kids and I walked the slight incline to the playground, the warm sun shined on the colorful leaves! Everything in those 15 seconds was magical!
- My love of photography allows me to truly see the world! Photographs are forever; and, as they should be! I created this one today.
Today, life reminded me of a quote:
Hope you’ve had a fantastic week; and, always, remember you are loved!
Dedicated to my dear friend who is no longer suffering, here on Earth💔💚
With Love and Light,