…is determined hours before the morning!
How? By improving the quality and quantity of your sleep!
Go ahead and say it…
” I know. I know!! ” 🤦🏽♀️ ” True, I should!” 🤪 ” I don’t have time!!!!! ” 😫
According to the CDC, 1/3 of adults report they get less than the necessary 7 + hours of sleep a night (source).
Benefits of adequate sleep :
- Healthier blood pressure
- Lower sugar levels with more sugar control.
- Brain’s control of hunger, which prevents weight gain.
- Prevents likelihood of sleep apnea.
- Better focus and concentration.
- Longer attention span on tasks.
That said, let’s consider the Quality of your sleep, then. Shall we?
I’m addressing quality because I understand we’re all busy. I know for a fact, that we’re all busy either physically, mentally, or both at the same time… All the time!! If we can’t condense our quantity of sleep, we can try to improve what we can get.
In order to feel better rested, try doing these things:
- Set a routine and stick with it.
- Avoid caffeine consumption several hours before bedtime.
- Wind down with some guided meditation, spiritual frequency vibes, or binary beats music.
- Avoid confrontational individuals and conversations.
- Take a Shower
- Do some religious beliefs practices
- Have some herbal tea
- Decide to shut off the light in your mind and sleep.
We are all better, happier, healthier, safer, and more productive individuals when we take care of ourselves.