Check out these Wellness Podcasts on THE LIFESTYLE FILES: Intentional living with style!
May this day greet you with all things good & wholesome, friends in the far East!
Today, I want to talk about Wellness. It’s your overall sense of self and health. Ultimately, this is your responsibility; however, several factors can influence your choices.
Let’s first look at the subdivisions of Wellness:
- Mental: Your thoughts and beliefs
- Physical: Your body, your diet, exercise
- Environmental: Your surroundings in all types of settings
- Spiritual: Your ethics and morals.. your intuition
- Social: Your interactions with others
- Professional: Your obligations, work, or roles in society
- Financial: Your money, spending habits, debt, credit.
- Emotional: Your feelings, coping strategies, stabilization.
One subdivision is, equally, important as every other one. Collectively, they define your overall sense of self.
Now, though it’s true.. your life is a representation of your choices, the environment significantly influences behaviors, choices, and lifestyles. Unfortunately, limitations challenge growth and prosperity much more than I’d like to believe.
These 8 areas need balanced. That sounds like a full-time job, doesn’t it?
This is why
Self-Care is essential
This is why you must focus on your needs and weakened links, instead of focusing on anyone else. This is why the truth is Change beginnings with the Man in the Mirror.
Your wellness is you! Your wellness is right now. Your wellness is taking care of yourself.
It’s vital to maintain.
Start today and work from within. You deserve it.
Write goals. Create lists. Utitilize healthy coping methods to produce wholesale results.
Until Next Time,
FEATURED IMAGE IS Mrs LaTisha FROM THE GIRL IN THE YELLOW DRESS