What does this mean? Absolutely anything of your interpretation.
In these ways, you can shed the old and shine through, as a new you.
- Productivity Mindset– You’re enough by simply being. You don’t always have to be moving and doing.
- Weight Loss Challenge – Small changes produce big results.
- Education Level– Being a student is the best opportunity for growth.
- Habit Change – It’s not fun. It’s not easy..It’s necessary.. It will be worth it.
- Victim Mindset – Taking back your power is your choice. Begin reminding yourself that “you can”!
- Hoarding – Things, in large quantity, can be a symbol for an underlying issue. Forcing yourself to sort through it helps you heal.
- Obsession– Too much of anything is never a good thing. We’ve all heard that before. This couples with hoarding. There’s something psychological going on that needs addressed.
- Journaling – Brain dump! Whether in a journal/notebook.. or in an app on your phone… Just be consistent. Repetition provides results that can be altered, noted, e etc.
- Gratitude – This is a terrific place to start when it comes to transforming. Our attitude is everything.. and intentionally being grateful keeps our focus on good things.
- Road Rage – Oh I know.. this one is tough! I’m guilty! I can be my ugliest when I’m behind the wheel. We’re all going places though. We’re all operating in our sense of self.. for unbeknownst reasons to everyone else.
These are a few suggestions for which you can improve or change. Ultimately, the choice is up to you.. ;but, I’d hope you’d consider being the best you, possible.
Have a fantastic Tuesday Friends!
With Love & Light