Growing up, my mom and grandmas used mason jars in a variety of ways. I always found them quaint. That’s not the first word that one would use; but, I have a crafter’s mind. I, also, appreciate their indeed purposes like canning goods and organizing bolts/screws.
Mansion jars goes beyond every day use. They are created into the perfect gift, for anyone and all occasions. You can fill them full with lots of goodies or create a homey decorative piece.
🎄10 Mason Jar Food Gifts ❤️
- CountryHillCottage super cute 6 Stove Top Potpourri ideas:)
- APumpkinandaPrincess suggests this super cute and scrumptious peppermint Brownies gift. (😋😋😋😋😋)
- ACountryChicCottage offers the idea of a 5 bean soup.
- While, MommyMadeThat provides the ingredients for Friendship Soup.
- ThePurposefulPantry: Taco Soup in a jar?
- FreebieFindingMom gives you so many cookie ideas for the perfect gift.
- TheFarmGirlGabs gives the fabulous hot chocolate recipe.
- ASparkofGenius gives alittle twist with it’s mason jar banana bread.
- SkipToMyLou provides a yummy early morning suggestion: pancakes
- Last but certainly not least, here’s 15 pie gift ideas at CraftswithJars.
I’ve enjoyed researching these; and, I plan to do a “non food gift” & “decorative” mason jar post soon. I hope these helped, if you needed a quick white elephant gift!
Until next time,
Stay Safe, Speak Life, and Spread Kindness