If you’re feeling meh about get togethers, or your family is so far away… Maybe your friends are more like family; and, ya’ll can’t afford to travel ( my case!)… Here’s an inexpensive yet successful way to make Christmas memories. HOST A VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY
App suggestions: these have requirements regarding set up and participants. I’d suggest researching which is best for you, first.
- Facebook Messenger
- What’s App
🎁Virtual Christmas: 10 Ideas for an Entertaining Christmas Party
2. Holiday Card Creation Challenge: Separate the participants into groups. Have each group use the Canva Templates to create a masterpiece:)
3. Name that tune or Christmas karaoke: This is very simple. Simple play a song via phone/tv/Spotify/Youtube and enjoy!
4. Virtual International Tour: This idea excites me! Without leaving your home, your group can sight see for a small fee (considering the cost of actually traveling.)
5. Create a Playlist: Music is always a good time at a party! This idea is cheap and a forever memorabilia! Use an music platform and create a playlist of each participants favorite song (Christmas or otherswise!)
6. Virtual Photo Booth: This may be a bit more complex; but, it’s well worth it! Use these apps to upload photos and create hilarious memories.
7. Chubby Elf Marshmallow Mouth: NOTE: choking hazard risk. Play at your own discretion. Here’s the original version. Elf is a modified version.
8. Movie: Watch a Christmas classic together:) Teleparty can help you do that!
9. Write a Christmas Story: ask each person to write personal holiday memories on paper. Next blend them into an unforgettable tale:)
10. Last but not least: Ice Breakers: You have to get the crowd warmed up with some easy entertainment. These suggestions will have you all warmed up in no time. Here’s a great list.
Enjoy Yourself! That’s truly what’s most important.
With Love & Light,