Today, I’m giving thanks for the following💕
- Talented musicians
- Ways to listen to music
- Different genres
- Moments when I hear a song differently
- Hearing a great song in a bad moment
- Classic songs
- It’s way of filling in the gaps of age, race, exc.
- Stories that bring meaning to music
- My people who are the soul of the meaning.
In a world without music, there’d be no existence. There’d be no air to follow back into our hearts. There’d be no reminder to compress and extract our lungs. There’d be no courage elixir. There’d be so much anger, held within broken souls. There’d be humans in desperate need of love. There’d be dances left undone.. and necessary works unspoken. The silence would drive us all mad.
I’m thankful for music, and all the elements in it’s magically world.
What are you thankful for today? I’d love to hear them in a comment below.
As always, stay safe, speak life, and spread kindness!