Today, I’m giving thanks for the following:
– These ten habits that have made
life easier on school days –
- Coffee prepped: water tank filled, kcup placed, and cup under the drip
- Girls pick out their own clothes the night before.
- Socks and shoes put on 20 mins before we leave
- Coats and backpacks on 10 mins before we leave.
- Bath Night is Wednesday
- Zivah is responsible for taking out the trash.
- Calandra is responsible for feeding the fish.
- I show up an hour before my kids are dismissed to get an easy escape parking spot.
- Girls and I hug each other at the end of every school day.
- We often ride home with a car full of nonsense laughter.
Until next time,
Stay Safe, Speak Life, and Spread Kindness!