This is Pygmy Kingfisher. They’re from the woodland, thickets, and forests of Africa. Additionally, they are the smallest of their breed in the area.
Why do I mention this? You’ll find a list below.
💕 I’m thankful for the following
- Strength isn’t measured by size
- Quietness can lead to a positive outcome.
- Courtship is still a thing
- There is beauty in variety.
- Secretive doesn’t mean mischief.
- They wear pink and violet feathers.
- They eat insects rather than fish.
- Their species isn’t in threat, due to deforestation.
- They are sighted in an extensive list of parks and reserves.
- They make mornings with coffee more beautiful.
I’m so blessed to have come across this image. I love birds, especially ones that are multicolored.
I hope something captures your attention and curiosity today. I hope something reminds you how amazing life is.
Remember to stay safe, speak life, and spread kindness.