Here are some professional articles to read in quarantine.
- African American Men and Women’s Attitude Toward Mental Illness, Perceptions of Stigma, and Preferred Coping Behaviors
- Beyond Workers’ Compensation: Men’s Mental Health In and Out of Work
- Men’s Mental Health Services: The Case for a Masculinities Model
- Men’s Mental Health Help-Seeking Behaviors: An Intersectional Analysis
- The Mental Health Stereotype About Gay Men: The Relation Between Gay Men’s Self-Stereotype and Stereotypes About Heterosexual Women and Lesbians
- The Effects of Radical Prostatectomy on Gay and Bisexual Men’s Mental Health, Sexual Identity and Relationships: Qualitative Results from the Restore Study
- A Review of Men’s Health and Masculinity
- Young Adult Gay and Bisexual Men’s Stigma Experiences and Mental Health: An 8-Year Longitudinal Study
Your mental health matters. You matter. Acknowledging your mental health condition, at any time, is never a sign of weakness.