This is the chosen image 🙂 It’s been chosen from Pixabay, and I feel in love with it as soon as I saw it.
- 150 word limit
- Try not to use the words tree & green.
- Tag 3 people to use the same genre of writing and this photo to create a post.
<li>I can't wait to see what you stories you create :D</li><u>Let's start with these lovely bloggers</u>
- Fandango: This, That, and The Other
- Sadje: Keep it alive
- Lolsys’ Library
- Laura: lauravent69
- Paula: Light Motifs II
- John: The Eclectic Contrarian
- Kat: like mercury colliding
- A Creative PTSD Gal
- Roy: A Guy Called Bloke
- Violet: Thru Violet’s Lentz
Honesty and Trust,
Leading, Laughing, and Loving.
Investment and Compromise,
Listening, Learning, and Living.
Partnership and Agreement
Vowing, Fulfilling, and Enduring
Uncertainty and Undermine
Past, Present, Future!
Written for Fandango’s One Word Challenge: Undermine